Our team takes a collaborative approach, working alongside you to understand your plans and help you develop a path to work towards financial freedom. At Signature Chicago Wealth Management, we understand that no two investors are alike. That’s why we treat each client with personalized attention and the highest level of customer service to deliver our best unbiased financial advice. Our Managing Director, Patrick A. Quinn, has more than twenty years of experience in the banking and finance industry. No matter your financial goals, Signature Chicago Wealth Management will be here to help you get where you’re going.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you on any of your wealth management plans, including:
- Investment Strategy
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Employee Retirement Benefits
*LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
Patrick Quinn, PPC
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF SIGNATURE CHICAGO WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Quinn has more than twenty years of experience in the banking and finance industry. He is a Licensed Series 7, 63, & 65 professional and a frequent speaker on investment planning strategies in the Chicagoland area. His investment advice has been quoted in The Huffington Post, Investopedia, and Go Banking Rates among others. Patrick takes a collaborative approach to helping his clients achieve their financial goals and welcomes the opportunity to work with you.
The Signature Advantage
We are proud to extend the many benefits of Signature Chicago Wealth Management to our clients, including:
- A trusted advisory who will work with you to understand your goals.
- Delivery of personalized attention because we realize no two investors are alike.
- Dedicated guidance to help you get where you’re going, whether it’s early retirement or a dream vacation home.
- Exceptional client service at your service whenever you need us.